Trisolve offers full turn key Pipework installations, from system design, drawing, bracketry, installation and pipework insulation. We install a variety of pipework materials including Stainless Steel (welded and press fit) and ABS/Plastic to suit all environments and requirements. Correctly specified pipework is critical to a cooling or chilled water system, allowing the appropriate flow and maintaining the target temperature to the process so manufacturing output and quality can be maximised.
We provide process pipework services across the UK, encompassing a diverse range of applications in process plant industries such as chemical, gas, pharmaceutical, and food processing. Our services include process cooling systems, industrial cooling, and fabrication & installation. Our expertise lies in the installation of Thin-Walled metric Stainless Steel Pipework specifically tailored for Process Cooling applications.
- Installations typically include: Isolation Valves, Strainers/Filters, Double Regulating Valves (DRV), Non-return valves (NRV), flanged connections.
- Unistrut and thread bracketry with rubber lined pipe clips/clamps.
- Insulation of pipework in foil back mineral wool or phenolic foam with stucco aluminium or PIB coverings for external protection.
- Bespoke valve and ancillary insulation avaliable.
- Design, Installation and Commissioning available